Right Path Mentoring Program
The Right Path Mentoring Program is rooted in the belief that every young person has a desire to be successful in life. When provided with the proper guidance and development, program participants can make informed and knowledgeable life choices that will improve their social, emotional, academic and economic outcomes.
The program provides support and guidance for young people in their search for identity and works at improving their hope for the future. The program addresses opportunities for young people to receive core value training and lifestyle enrichment activities while interacting with older, responsible adults who serve as role models and mentors.
Community Wellness Circles
- Provide safe places to allow victims of loss, abuse, violence and other forms of trauma to share their voices and their stories or listen to others.
- Fosters community connections and empower individuals to take an active role in helping themselves and others heal.
- Collaborate with faith-based, community and behavioral health providers to provide support services.
- Provide activities that serve as a soft entry into mental health services.
- Partner with local and national organizations to provide support and safe spaces for hosting the Community Wellness Circles.
For more information about the Right Path Mentoring Program, please contact us at 704-944-3119 or email@example.com.