Our communities are empowered, unified and strengthened through engagement and collaboration. We connect and mobilize individuals, organizations, and networks to move closer in thinking about mental, physical, and emotional health, act to improve health and healthy behaviors, and partner with communities in entirely new ways to reduce racial/ethnic and socioeconomic disparities in health and behavioral outcomes.
We provide consulting and technical assistance to engage, empower and equip faith communities and community leaders.
- Clergy/Pastor Engagement
- Collaboration and Partnerships with Faith Leaders and Houses of Worship
- Education/Training for faith-based organizations, faith leaders and congregations
- Trauma-Informed Engagement Events
- Community Empowerment Events
- Faith-Based Round table/Events
- Meetings/Small Group Workshops