LIVING WATERS INC
2020 MENTAL HEALTH SUMMIT
BUILDING COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS FOR MENTAL HEALTH:
FAITH AND COMMUNITY
Thank you to everyone who attended and contributed to the virtual 2020 Mental Health Summit. A special thanks to our Speakers and Presenters, Sponsors, Exhibitors, Event Planning Team, and our Board of Directors for making the virtual 2020 Mental Health Summit a success!
The summit featured a 4-hour program with a keynote, moderated discussions, breakout sessions, and exhibitors featuring Behavioral Health service providers. It brought together clergy, faith communities, behavioral health professionals, and civic servants to discuss common concerns about accessing mental health care and ways to work together to support mental health consumers, their families, and caregivers.
- Navigating the Behavioral Health System
- Cultural Competence
- Creating Caring Congregations
- Older Adults and Mental Health
- Developmental Disabilities and Mental Health
- Spirituality and Religion in Mental Health Recovery
- Ex-convicts, Youth Offenders, and Mental Health
- Cultural Advocates – Natural Healing Helper
- Guardianship, Civil Commitment, Advanced Directive
- Family Caregivers and Community Support